Thread: Dodge Neon???
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2002, 08:53 AM   #93
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by blind34_1
sorry, there is an underscore between the 4 and the 1. I should really get another address.

Yeah, once we had an audience. This is at like 2 in the morning, though. We convinced our cool manager to let us "dispose" of the old movie standups. I think the first one was "Black Knight". We got a whole bunch of extension cords and ran them from booth (where the projectors are) out the door and way far out into the parking lot. My friend was recording. I say a few words to mark the occasion, and speed off way far down to the other end of the lot, playing "Break Stuff". I flash my brights, rev a few times, and punch it. After a perfect shift into second, all you see is my car smashing through this mass of cardboard. All I see is this black dude in a chain mail hurling toward me. I backed up and ran him over a few times more. It was great! We did this I think four more times, until the district manager heard what we were doing with them.

OMG. LMAO. Mental images. I want to get some mannequins and do that. They used to scare me when I was little so I need to get my revenge. Blind34_1, you REALLY need to get those vidoes on HS!!!