View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 12:06 PM   #48
SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by delsolvtec
ha ha, changing gears is not going to be equivalent to adding a hundred horsepower, and even if it were that would still put you about 40hp under that porsche, who's is pushing all wheel drive with a close ratio six speed transmission. Once again you are wrong buddy.

I have said before I have experience with muscle cars too. I have a 65 GTO 389 tripower with a 4.10 rearend, rock crusher 4spd with a centerforce clutch and I know for sure I could walk your mustang with that and it's 0-60 time is no way in the 4 second range.

Gearing can play a large part in acceleration, but by no means is it equal to adding a hundred horsepower. I think you need to watch a few more episodes of gearhead garage or shadetree mechanic before you speak anymore.
seriously, you may be the stupidest person i have ever talked to.
where did i say i could beat a porsche 911 turbo? those cars do high 11's stock and weigh like 2900 lbs and have the engine in the back. you're a ****in moron. i hope you and your little grasshopper car get hit by a mac truck and if i ever come to chicago i would gladly beat your pathetic ass. you are so corny and have such an attitude that you think you know everything. your cockiness makes me sick, especially all the incorrect info u spit out. gears get me in the max power band much much much faster u fool. when i get on my car, the rpms never drop below 3700 and fly to the 7k redline. thats all max hp- NON STOP.