View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 09:16 AM   #120
oc civic

Some of you are SO ****ing dense ,,,, im NOT against war.. I am FOR international law... I am for a JUST and fair process. not wars based on personal vendetta not one of you has sited a SUBSTANTIAL reason for war.... ONE MORE TIME FOR THE SLOWER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM.

Saddam SHOULD be removed, that is my personal opinion, it is ALSO my personal opinion that it is NOT our job to do it.

I also believe when we impose our "freedoms" GOOD or BAD, on other countries that is EQUALLY "nazi" like... Iraq has a government, we have NO business being involved in there politics...

I ALSO DO believe he had weapons that were in violation of the UN LAWS, BUT WE VIOLATE INTERNATIONAL LAW AS WELL..so what the hell does that prove....

I IN NO WAY SUPPORT HIM, BUT you need to examine ALL sides of the fence to UNDERSTAND things... AND understanding things IS SO important..

case in point.. we thought killing 300 THOUSAND plus INNOCENT civilians would make Japan see our way, WELL maybe the "terrorist" felt that in there "holy war" that the blood shed of a few thousand would wake up America to there "evil" ways ... it's ALL subjective, right and wrong is subjective ... and yes hate me if you want, BUT i think it is WAY more ****ed up to kill a BABY, MOTHER, CHILDREN, and other civilians (who may not even agree with war) than a soldier (a person who COMMITS to FIGHTING in a war our soldiers, Iraqis soldiers, whatever)... don't freak out, AS I have told MANY military people (some of which are on this board) i COMPLETELY support them, but I do NOT support the war....