Thread: me vs. mt biker
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 03:49 PM   #17
mt.biker

There are a few places like this and the other 5 we checked out were to danerous to drive on.

I dont know about firstgeardude, i can't defend what he did or didn't do. He is known to cut things close at times but has never even so much as bumped another car. I consider him a better driver then some of the people I know that drive everyday. Could you consider for a moment that he was making the fear bit up? I dont know if he really was or wasn't. Either way the both sides learned and interesting thing. Robert will be quicker on the brakes and the cyclst wont be a dick and cross in a dangerous area.
Remember mike I ride my bike more then I drive, I can tell you that this cyclst (mid 30, good shape) could have hauled ass to get out of the way of the car. But he didn't. next time he will. Now he has learn. Just as their are bad drivers they are bad bikers, he was one of them. I have almost lost my life on a few occations to cars when I've been riding, but it has never been because i wasn't trying to get out of the way. This cyclist was in the wrong!

I on the other hand shut it down sooner because of my experience at speeds on a drying road. I will correct firstgeardude it wasn't raining the sun was coming out from a night of rain. The streets we wet, not oil and drying.

Anyway its been fun arguing with you, I will stop now as this is pointless. No one was hurt, there was one dumb cyclist and one cocky driver. In the end both have learned something.

Peace my fellow car lover, try to stop hatin so much.