View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 11:18 AM   #202
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
can a nation stand by and allow a leader to murder his people? It is when all other efforts have been used and failed that war must be used.
Lets not forget its been 10 years of trying to change the country, 10 years of BS from saddam and hidden weapons. Need I remind you that he wasn't supposed to have those scuds that he fired recently.

When this is all over we're going to hear stories that are similar to the ones from ww2. I'm not joking, I dont know what type of news you get in the US but from what i've been reading and hearing from people who fled Iraq this man is pure evil. Rape rooms where women are rapped infront of their families in attempts to try and get information out of them. The beating to death of people who think saddam could do things differently. The list goes on and I would rather not type this all out... do your research people, whats happening now HAD to be done.... full stop end of story.

How about this, you dont have the right to b!tch about this because your ass is safely planted in the USA! The only people that have the right to b!tch and protest are the ones called up to service. The rest of you should shut your F U CKING mouths and be thankful someones doing your dirty work.

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP FORGETTING THAT WE (specifically the bush family **bush senior**) PUT SADDAM WHERE HES AT......

AND no one is doing "MY DIRTY WORK" they are doing the bush family dirty work.. cleaning up a BUSH family mistake... i didn't vote for EITEHER bush, and i SURE as hell did not vote to send money and weapons to saddam... SSSOOO... its not MY DIRTY WORK...and youd rather not type it all out because you dont know... i dont know either..

anyone here know what the word propaganda means?