View Single Post
Old 12-15-2001, 08:58 PM   #1
ced_jr10

any advice?? need good setup

hello all. i have a '91 CRX and i've spent countless amounts of money and time on the exterior. things include custom body kit, "scissor" door mod, closed in rear side and rear windshield, kameleon paint etc. as you can tell, i'm serious about the look of my car. now it's about time to hook up the system. in this day and age, you might as well not enter a show if you can't pack the bass. does anyone have any general ideas of what to look for? i plan on havin' a system that's real pleasing to the eye (to match the exterior kameleon paint) so any info on custom enclosures would be great. also, the system shouldn't only please the eye. what i mean by that is it should be able to kick the pants off the other guy's. I have a fair amount of knowledge when it comes to car audio. i'm runnin' an old kenwood system in it right now, but i think it's time to go out with the old and into the new. also, i'm lookin' to upgrade the stock powerplant with as much power as i can get. any info on that would be great. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks.