View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 01:01 PM   #40
nonovurbizniz

^yup...

you have come here and done nothing but ask retarded questions and make retarded statements... that's fine if your "trying to learn" but you're not... you just come here spit out whatever bs idea you heard about or popped into your head... then we have to spend 3days telling you why your head is up your ass...

You have the audacity to laugh a ford guy for not being able to decode my VERY honda specific joke (about YOU)... when YOU are the dumbass who actually wanted to buy and dis-assemble a spoon engine... You're a class a moron.

If you had a video of you "keeping up" with a vr6 I would laugh at how bad of a driver the vr6 has in it... YOU HAVE NOO NOO NOOOOOOOOO mods that would enable you to hang with a vr6.. on video or not it's bs... OH and fyi... I've heard from SEVERAL people that that is EXACTLY the case with the "civic vs viper" video... the guy in the viper wasn't running it as hard or well as it could've been.

So no your story your expererience and your inability to realize that it's all a 1 time thing is retarded and full of sh!t.

I seriously have tried DESPERATELY not to rag on you cuz you're learning... but it's rediculous what a schmuck you represent yourself as... whether that's how you actually are or not I don't know or really care...

You should really show some respect to people who CONTRIBUTE to the board... not just fill it with retarded questions and reluctance to learn... even when ALL of the posts besides your's and your friend's were in total concurrence that your story is missing something... like a luded up cop half-ass driving his vr6.