View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 10:15 AM   #7
Mischief

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
1) HMotorsonline.com, as mentioned above for reasonable prices / complete swaps.

2) Eagle Rods: dependable, durable, cost efficient. You shouldn't have a problem locating these. No more than $300?
JE or CP Pistons: 9:1 - 9.5:1 is what I would suggest for your specific set up.
High temperature valves to handle the extra heat is definitely a good point mentioned above.
Possibly a good high flow intake manifold
Bigger injectors, if you plan on higher shots of nitrous. My boyfriend had a JDM B16a CRX a few years ago with a Type R intake manifold and throttle body, DC 4-2-1 header, exhaust, intake and a 75 shot of nitrous and ran 14.0 - 14.1's consistantly. You shouldn't have problems running that with an EF9. Not quick, but nice enough for a limited amount of mods.
Have a fuel pressure regulator!

3) I agree with Ben on the ST Bushing kit. Look into KYB adjustables also. They're 16 way adjustable and have a pretty reasonable price. Or you can try a really nice suspension kit and get Tein or D2 suspension if you're looking to spend more money.
that's so hot

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote