View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 09:08 PM   #41
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I don't know that I favor being single over being in a relationship or not...I enjoy both. But if being single means that I'm not going to get hurt...then by all means let me be single.

as for the sleeping with a guy to be held afterwards thing isn't so far off base. Yah sure I don't know too many girls that will go that far to be held...but girls like to be held. It gives them a sense of security and love. Granted it may end up being a false sense...but at least for that time being it is. Some girls won't admit to it...but we all enjoy it. Some just do more than others.

alright granted im thinking of a relationship that works (both people are happy) vs being single. In this case i want to be in a relationship. I dont know to many people that want to get involved in a relationship that doesn't work. On my end the girls i start dating end up being someone other then who they appear to be.

Some of my best memories with a gf involve being all curled up together watch a movie. *oh the memories*