View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 07:56 AM   #84
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

It doesn't really matter anymore. The week before last she started acting really strange again, which caused me to get suspicious quickly. I started seeing a number come up on her cell phone that said Incoming call from her own number. I knew something was up, I just wasn't sure what. Two days in a row she came home late after getting off of work fairly early. Both of those days I saw the same thing, Incoming Call from her number.

I called Cingular and they told me that, that means it is a blocked or unlisted number. I called her and confronted her about it, she insisted nothing was going on and she wasn't talking to anyone. Then she said "It's just a friend". I fucking lost it. I didn't even care anymore. I told her to pack her shit up and get the hell out and I didn't want to see her face until the divorce.

So, here we are.. A week and a half later and I'm happier then ever! I don't miss her at all. I was so fed up with the bullshit and the games I was stressed out over just about everything. It's so nice going and hanging out with whoever the hell I want, and living a stress free life again. I sleep well at night, knowing that I gave it my 110%.