Thread: Marijuana...
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 11:11 PM   #49
DsBlu01CivEX

Eh I'm sorta indifferent to the whole legalization issue. I don't smoke weed...nor do I have a desire to. I do enough stupid shit on a daily basis that I'm sure kills brain cells...I don't need that to add to it. As for people smokin...I don't care as long as they aren't movin on to other drugs from there. I think about it this way...if you wanna take the risk of of f**kin up your life....I say go for it...gives me even more opportunity then and less or at least inadequate competetion. People keep sayin about legalizing weed cuz alcohol is legal. Yah the sale and consumption of alcohol if you are 21+ is technically legal...but look at all the legislation/laws about the sale and consumption of alcohol. The same thing is going to have to be done if they legalize weed. And I seriously don't know by legalizing weed, if that would save the govt that much money (maybe a lil) but they are still gonna have people smugglin in other "harder" drugs. Weed isn't a huge "import/export" drug like say coke or opium ect.

I dunno....I doubt either way that it would have a large effect on me...so do whatever.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote