View Single Post
Old 03-09-2002, 01:15 AM   #1
Bobarell

91 Accord Suspension problems

Hey all,

This is my first post and I really need some help.

I bought a 91 Accord off of this guy a couple years ago. It had a few mods done to it and I thought it would be fun to have. I know absolutely nothing about suspensions so that is why I really need some help.

When I bought it the guy told me that he had it lowered 1 1/2 inches. He had some 17" rims on there when he lowered it, but when he sold it to me he put the 14" stock rims back on. I noticed when I test drove it that it pulled a little to the right but I figured it was an alignment issue. I put new tires on and it drove GREAT for about 3 months and started to pull again. 6 months left front tired was dead. Got new fronts(to match) and they lasted another 6 months. I want to repair this and the last time I got the tires done I had some people look to see what needed to be done. "New stock springs" is all I heard. Noone told me to get a camber kit or anything else.

I think I might need a camber kit, but I might need to get some new Rims and Tires. I am on a very tight budget and don't have the money for tires and rims so I need to know the cheapest way to fix it.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!! From what I understand is the guy put racing springs on there and with 17's and low pros it will drive great, but that will cost more than I am willing to spend.