View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 03:38 PM   #10
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
Third gear is really really really about to go. It used to only grind on high RPM shift to third. But now it grinds on any RPM as I shift to third. I'm pulling it off this weekend. My Teg is gonna be down again for a couple of months. My brake booster or master cylinder gave out on me today as well. I plan on building up the internals too but I'm undecided on the specs yet. I'm gonna try to hit about 450 whp this time. This means upgrading some of the fuel components as well, plus another dyno tuning session. I havent even enjoyed this set-up yet but I really dont like having a motor just sitting around waiting for a tranny. Got a contact dealing with RLZ, Rocket Motorsports, and OMNIman for tech solutions as far as the motor goes.

Thanks everyone. I rarely race and dont preach street racing. I just had to get a taste of the EVO VIII. I guess I'm a hypocrite in a way... ha ha... fuk it...

Im gonna start calling you daddy thermal....
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote