Thread: more questions
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2001, 04:47 PM   #5
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX

Oh cool, I've thought about doing that before, did you notice gains from it? From what I understand, you won't gain quite as much HP doing that, but it can still be good.

Oh yeah, quick ? for you Accord Man... I heard that it isn't great to get headers b4 exhaust, but I don't see why it would matter, though you wouldn't see the full benefits until you get an exhaust... am I correct? Thanks...

It certainly helped my low-end. That is for sure. Finally I had a certain amount of beef at take-off. I'm pretty sure it gives you more torque than headders. The diameter, texture, and level of polish have to be good for this to work, otherwise you wont be doing much good.

One major imporvement you could do is a high flow cat. Most people ignore it, but its quiet important for an Accord..

There was a wacky idea circulating, that peeps who changed the headder before getting an exhaust were having funky ideling problems.. Those were bogus claims.

But since you're going to get the exhaust eventually, why not get it before the headders.. An exhaust is more *fun*.. Gives you a little more pleasure.
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<

Last edited by Accord Man : 11-15-2001 at 04:50 PM.
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote