View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 03:57 PM   #13
hondacivicgrl01

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_RedLine
what a bitch, I hate when people go faster on purpose, just because you try to make that turn. I feel ya. Maybe with the civic you wont think you can bone out so youll drive safer. I know I did. when i drive my moms accord v6 2004 i floor it and go fast all the time, i even race anyone thats going fast, but with the civic i know its a piece of shit for power so i dont even try. But anyways back to you, didnt you have full coverage insurance? my friend totaled her car and 3 others on the freeway, it was a celica gt. she is a girl too and doesnt know how to drive for shit because she hit someone in front of her. But after that big accident she now drives safe.

civics dont come with leather and damn you have alot of money to go car after car..

Yes, I had full coverage. All together I got back like a thousand dollars. I got the accord in June 03 and I totaled it November 03 so I was still making payments. Pshhh, I don't have a lot of money either. The accord was killing me. I was paying $345 a month for that sucker so when I totaled it I didn't make the same mistake and went for the civic cause it was cheaper for me.