View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 08:27 AM   #88
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife

1. that was seriously uncalled for
2. that was seriously ignorant....

i dont take sides in this arguement so dont bash me but your stereotyping basically the whole board here, and ever since i came here ive seen some really intelligent posts from people and learned alot of info, and SOME others who think a 17 second dakato er whatnot beat a 14 second mustang...

sorry just thought id interven and add my .02 cents from a neutral point of view

No.. 99% of the people here are very cool.. I don't bash imports.. Like I said I own two of them. There is that 1% that thinks the world of the fast and furious is real, and that they live in it.. when they come up with a bs story, and are called on it, their only defense is "you bash imports" simply because they know they are full of it. There are a lot of fast imports out there, and a number of imports can beat a TT..but a stock 94 civic can't...sorry. Granted there are other audis it can possibly beat.. but anyways the standard "I am full of shit and you know it response" is you bash imports. I actually like the looks of the accord, S2000, 350Z, and numerous other imports. So give the import bashing horseshit a rest...