Thread: Time to Drop
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 08:46 PM   #2
thermal
Banning Machine

Dude, you could've asked this question. I owned one of the first OMNI's out there.... he he. I have that camber kit too.

Anyway, I decided to get the Street spec vice the Race version. The reason being is, since this system is so well designed, you can almost do anything you want with it, even with the street version. You can adjust the dampers to "pre-load" it to give you a more stiffer feeling. But this can compromise the rebound and make you feel like you are bouncing around all over the place but in reality, you are not. It just has that stiffer feeling. Keep in mind that this product is based off the Bilstein design. Ever wonder why the Skunk2 coilover system look almost the same? Guess who initiated that design?

If you want better daily driven drivability, then I strongly suggest to stick with the Street series. I've driven my Teg insanely to corners before and I just keep getting impressed with this product....... my system is not even "preloaded".

I've talked to a bunch of people who tested the product before. They are mostly on H-T. Their comment is that both products are equally great. It just that the race version is more focused on extreme circuit racing courses.

OMNI all the way mang. Best bang for the buck when it comes to suspension!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote