Thread: ZC Engine?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2001, 09:02 PM   #1
STDHatchback91

ZC Engine?

OK i was planning on doing the b16a swap, me and my step-father, but after he got all the info and after everyone else gave me info, i decided it might be to much work for us to do ourselves, and there isn't anyone i know around here that will do it for me. This includes wiring etc.. the new gauge cluser and all that. Anyway, i was readin up on the ZC, i know it's no VTEC, but 's pretty much a direct drop, and it's a little cheaper. My question being, is ther as much aftermarket stuff available fr the ZC as there is the b16a, and where can i find it? Is there a turbo kit for this? I'm not planning on boosting too much right away, so will this engine handle say 5 or 6 psi on stock internals? Any info you can give me on this would be great. Also all i would need is Si axles and a wiring harness right? Where do i get the wiring harness? And what gauge cluster would i need? Keep in mind, the car i'm getting is a 4 speed so the gauges most likely aren't the same. Last question, i would need the hub assembly from an Si for the 4 speed to work with the b16a, would i need these also for the ZC? Sorry about the length, but i'm getting the car in like a week and i wanna start ordering everything right away. Thanks