View Single Post
Old 08-28-2002, 08:27 AM   #31
msvtec14

I don't know. I just hate these little @ssholes that drive around and think they're total bad@sses because they have some tip on their muffler that makes a loud obnoxious sound. Half the time those sound like crap. My brother makes fun of them and calls them fartpipe exhausts. I call them coffee can exhausts. Where I'm from there's this group of kids and they pretty much all have civics. There's barely anything even done to them. They really think that they are the sh*t. I was at 7-11 the other day and some of them were in there. I pulled into a space totally away from them and I come out and there's 3 of them just surrounding my car. Maybe because I have a Honda, I'm supposed to associate with them...? I don't know. In normal circumstances, I more than happy to talk with people about their cars. But these kids are just punks that make the rest of us look bad. I got in my car and went to the car wash. About an hour later they showed up there too and they just kept driving around the car wash reving their engines. It was really annoying but somewhat entertaining. I know my car doesn't have that much done to it and I'm not going to try and drive it around and show it off like it does.