View Single Post
Old 08-18-2002, 10:00 PM   #9
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict
Wow. Someone beat me to the post.

I'm ashamed to even say what kind of car I have. Hell 3 years ago or so when I had my EX I was proud of it. But now we have all these ****ing little kids with Civics that are assholes. Its no wonder other drivers hate us. I mean hell if I drove a stang and some kid in his Civic rev'd on me every fricking light I'd start to hate them too.

And whats with revving on people that are on the other side of the road or in a turn lane? What is the point? What you think I'm gonna do a frickin U turn just to race your slow ass?

VTEC isn't a god like technology. It doesn't make you win a race when your 3 car lengths behind. Wow I have 160hp. That's awesome. But wait a minute. Where's my torque? Yeah all 112 ft/lb are so high in teh RPM range it doesn't even count. Screw VTEC and give me some damn torque.

Well I feel somewhat better now......

see most people think its hp that gives you that kick back in your seat, but its really the tq. Well im lucky becausei have more tq then hp.

I guess civics have become the cheap performance car of the masses. every punk has one and wants to race it. I raced a rice civic once and i killed him twice, he didn't even stand a chance and i started in second gear to... civics are cool though if your not gonna mod it. Dont get me wrong here its a great car but if you want performance please please try something else.