View Single Post
Old 08-18-2002, 03:27 PM   #5
juvenile

You know what, in some points I agree with you.
People that THINK they are shit but ARE NOT piss me off.
You can hate people with Maxima's the same way if they think they're Supras and all.
But if you seriously make your civic fast, meaning have it run 12's, I think that still takes some money, and dont' tell me the argument of "well with that money buy a better car", but with the money that I spend on making a 12 sec civic, I'll only get a 15 second Maxima. True it has more class, but what if it's speed and racing that I'm after.

Now here comes your next point, alot of people hate civics. **** what alot of people think. What I own and spend money on is MY choice. I don't give a shit what people think. And I know you pretty much think the saem way too.

Now with the music, I understand what you mean when people blast the music just to look cool, but what if they actually LIKE it. Like me for example, I love rap/reggae/hip hop/r&b music. Not that there is anything wrong with classical. I listen to it at home sometimes, but I'm can't see myself doing it in the car becuase it's too calm in the car, I feel liek I'll fall asleep. It's what each person likes.