View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 03:10 AM   #1
CD5Passion

first race in a long time

ook so me and friend are heading up to a party, driving seeperatly mind you and we stop at a light after fucking with eachother for alittle bit and also this street is nearly abandoned nand no one was anywhere to be seen, luclkliy that means cops too. He has 2k4 golf 2liter, btw. We stop and of course we have a bond thingy where we know whether or not we r gonna race. so the light turns green and we are off, no screech oft he tires just aperfect take off for us both. first gear im a little up on him because i happeen to get a beter reaction than him and really fast shifting but for the most part we were even. 2nd gear he pull ahead of me by the length of about a fender, i had topush my engine running at 6k rpm until I finally pull ahead of him, third gear i continue ato pull ahead, and 4th gear I had about a carlength ahed of him and i decided to shut it down because we were coming to a known cop spot. I flash my emergency blinekers cause i thout it woutld be funny acuse we laiugh at everyone who doesit. and then I harrased him

of course my car does have aapprox. 30 more horse than his but I was amazed that he gained so much in 2nd gear, stupd lightweight hatchbacks

btw im drunk so excue my tyoping