View Single Post
Old 12-03-2001, 08:44 AM   #1
IBPimp2U

Help call 911 teg down, teg down!!!!!!!

Im sad to say that no one came to the rescue of this pore unfrtunate sole. My teg was born in 1991 and was a lost sole untill i took her under my wing about 9 months ago. The first month or two we had fun together. I let her run free as a bird, the way it should be. Letting her run wild even to the 7000 range. She took out the other Si's even though she has some extra pounds (sedan) she took the fastest car club in her area (Yuma) and slowly ate them for lunch. Well all but that little anoying fricking black VW what ever it was, twin turbo. Those were fun days. Then I introduced her to more of her kind and gave her the promise of a life time. I told her that she would be getting a new facelift and even more. Well a little over 2 months after I took her in I had her go under the knife. She recieved all the parts below and then some. thanks to some very top end shops in so cali. Then came some sad times. I had to leave here at home while i went to Japan for 6 months. Darn Marines. Then on November 13, some time around 2 am. The (played out) local car crew found out that I was not around to protect my baby. They proceded to abuse her. and rape her to no end. Then when they were done they took a baseball bat to her. I dont know all the details but I do know that when I get back i will have to put her back together. I was told that she will need a TOTAL new body. from front to back top to bottom, and two new windows. It seems that i will have to put her old face back on and patch up her windows. I have no more money to make her happy like before but we will soon be back on the road to kicking the holly shit out of the CC that did this to her.
So to all of you out there. love your teg no matter what. and to those who are haters "beware" im comming home and soon!!!!!!!!!