View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 09:00 PM   #37
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

another thing, have you seen the amount of domestic rice lately? ive seen more mustangs, caviliers, camaros, f150's focuses and such with altezzas and chrome wheels, "fart cans", and stuff like that. i think the domestic market is starting to take over. if you wana pick a fair fight, go talk shit to supra, rx7, 300zx and 3000gt owners. they will HAND YOU your ass. they can be made 9 second cars on a stock bottom end, street driven. you are taking your sports car and compairing it to economy imports, and in my case a sports coupe. a stock supra tt will do mid 13's. for 50 bucks it can do 12's, for 1000 it can run mid 12's, 300zx's will walk all over you top end. domestics can accelerate from a stop, but they have many weak points. i dont hate you our your car, i have alot of respect for anyone who actulay is into the tuning aspect of a car. a z06 is one of my realistic dream cars, and yes, its america. im not honda loyal as some people here are. i look at engine specs, performance, how the car drives, the looks, and i picked my prelude that way. i test drove a 95 gt mustang, and i wasnt impressed. i test drove a 93 z28, and was a little more impressed but it was hidious IMO, everyones got an opinion, lets try and stick to numbers, power to weight ratios, and classes, keep the argument fair. find me a domestc sports coupe that will beat me... i found 4 import sports cars that will beat your.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.