View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 12:28 AM   #27
delsolvtec
Del Sol Forum Moderator

It's all about the pride of taking a car that wasn't all that fast and making it fast as apposed to buying a fast car. I mean starting with a 300hp V8 and bolting parts on is a lot easier then starting with a 125hp honda and adding tons of stuff to make it drive like you want it to.

Get a life and go to the tampon board. I always said "mustangs are like tampons, every pussy has to have one" and I will stand by that saying.

So go drive around proud with the speed you paid for, I'll drive around with the speed that I busted my knuckles to create. See the difference yet?

I find it funny that when I saw Detroit vs. The Imports, that most of the winners were driving import cars. Just a bad day for the muscle car guys? I think not. Why do you think the NHRA is sanctioning import drag races now? It's because imports are where it's at.

If you want import hot rodding to stop then I suggest you buy the NHRA and run imports out of the scene yourself. Otherwise shut your clam and get off the honda boards.

Why is it that you prowl a honda board anyway? Again you must be jealous that we drive hondas and you are stuck in a F*cked Over Rebuilt Dodge, or Fix Or Repair Daily... or better yet.. Found On Road Dead!!

Get a life and go back to hang with your bandana wearing, bad boy club sticker, flowmaster running queens on the mustang forums.