View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 08:45 AM   #26
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by SVT Cobra

...and how much does it cost to make a civic fast? lol and how much do you have to gut the car and take away the whole feel of a car? all u have is a lightened chassis, little engine, transmission, turbo and nitrous?
...plus "pimpin out" and "hookin up" imports is the corniest thing since kris kross. and no, i have never lost to some punk in a honda.
...when are you guys gonna realize, 8 is better than 4? always has been, always will be.
...you guys are the jealous ones on the tight budgets and just play the cards you're dealt. "i'm 16, time to pimp mom's civic" u queers.

What's your definition of 'fast'? Alot of cars are 'fast'. Faster than walking, riding a bike.......

Corny? You're entitled to your opinion. Its there car let them do what they want. Everyone has different tastes.

Eight is better than four? What kind of argument is that? Its does take less to make a SVT Stang run the low numbers. Considering you spend $33k on one, I'd hope its 'fast'.

Comparing Mustangs & Civics is the same as comparing apples to potatoes. They're not even close. The Stang was designed to be a sports car while the Civic was desgined to be an ecomony car.