View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 07:06 AM   #25
SVT Cobra

and how much does it cost to make a civic fast? lol and how much do you have to gut the car and take away the whole feel of a car? all u have is a lightened chassis, little engine, transmission, turbo and nitrous?
once again you missed the point. how many 500 hp hondas have you seen in person? i bet there are less than 300 in the usa. lol. it's not even a honda anymore when you guys are done with your cars. try and build a n/a car with balls.
like i said, throwing on turbo and nitrous isn't impressive. there's A LOT more american cars n/a that can run 10's. yeah, those 1.6's and 2.0's need a power adder because they are pathetic little engines. why bother with them? you have far more potential with a v8. plus "pimpin out" and "hookin up" imports is the corniest thing since kris kross. and no, i have never lost to some punk in a honda. i have raced del sol's, talon's, crx's and civics with turbo, even an RX-7. when are you guys gonna realize, 8 is better than 4? always has been, always will be.
you guys are the jealous ones on the tight budgets and just play the cards you're dealt. "i'm 16, time to pimp mom's civic" u ------.