View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 11:23 AM   #22
mt.biker

north americans dont know what makes a good car. SVT Cobra you should really stop harping on us. I went out looking for the best by for 50k canadian when i finally sat down to buy a car, acura made the best car on the market hands down, more power, and features then any NA car.

If you want to get into looks, even the stangs look like shit. the only good ones are the 60's models. Jap crap as you call it leads the way compaired to NA cars. They keep pushing the limits to car design and a great balance between power/engine size.

Any one can make a big engine with alot of power, buts its ONLY HONDA that has the smallest most powerful engine on the market (s2k's motor). If you want to bash honda maybe you should just leave, or if you have this much time on your hands, go get a life!

people who just hate honda/acura owners because there are some people who rice civics (btw i dont like civics either) are ignorant fools. Honda/Acura makes some of the best cars on teh market for money. The people improving the proformance are doing it for the fun of it, its really to bad that there are some bad people out there but i know alot more "as*holes" driving NA cars then i do importants.

you are lacking alot of respect for the people on this board, i will ask you to stop showing your face around here unless you get a change in attitude. I like some NA cars as well but you dont see me bashing you because you drive a stang now do you? I personal think they might be fast but its a horrible FORD product. but im not holding that against you, i just think you have a small penis complex.