View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 10:59 AM   #20
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
you're missing the point.

i don't care if you think your car is faster. if i wanted the fastest car i would have twin turboed my car or an LS1.

i am saying, why start from scratch? my car does 13.8 stock. that is pretty decent, especially for being a 96.
trying to make a honda fast is a trend that is dieing out. it is very corny and unoriginal. how many civics do you see with altezza's and coffee can exhaust, a day? at least 12 right? if you live in a more "ghetto" area, you will see near 30. And guess what, about 1 in every 200 is actually fast. the odds of me being on the same road, at the same time, going the same direction arent too good. 4 cylinder enthusiasts should just give up now. they will never put up the power and torque numbers without more displacement. you all have to rely on tearing your car apart to lighten the load then have a power adder just to make it in the 14's. it is very sad. a waste of money in my opinion. do you all really like the way your cars sound? it is awful. farts and bee swarms. i dunno about you fast and furious lovers. when are you gonna realize that putting turbo on a 4 cylinder engine is not impressive and will never be? it's not all about 1/4 mile times. it's how the car looks, sounds, and drives. american muscle will always be on top of jap crap.

you forget about reliability buddy. i'm not gonnna start bragging about my gas mileage. the car i drive is pretty comfy, enough passing speed, and i don't hear rattles from the car everythime i go over a bump, or panels vibrating at idle like most mustangs do. also i enjoy a $250/6 mos fully insured in my slow ass accord. the car is not in the dealer more than once year and that is usually is because i screw something up in it, not that it breaks down on it's own.