View Single Post
Old 09-01-2002, 10:50 PM   #1
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

cocky truck owner got 0wn3d, and rsx type-s plays with the h22

well, i was chillen at the light and i dont normaly street race unless i feel the time and place is right, and this was just a i had to be an ass type race. this truck pulls up next to me, POS thing, and he's like.. u got a 6 in that, so he instantly shows his uneducatedness, but i can forgive him for that, i said no. he was like, oh.. so its slow. i was like... not really, i dont loose to much around here. he was like, well im faster than you blah blah blah. i told him im gonna count to 3, when the light turns green then go, so you can get a fair head start, we go till the next light between 1/4 mile and half mile away. light turns green he speeds off, i count to 3 kinda quick maybe 1.5-2 seocnds and go. i was at his rear bumper by the top of 2nd, 1/2 car on him by 3rd, and walked as soon as i hit 4th.at the following light he didnt stop, he turn off and wouldnt even look at me when i yelled "good race" at him????

oh and there was a rsx type-s on my ass on wensday night, he pulls up next to me and revs, all i know is he has an exaust. light turns green and i jump a car out on him, and he never made the space up. i just pulled.. not as interesting as the truck, but i felt better about that one

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.