View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 10:58 PM   #1
black95gs-t

916S vs. Murcielago

Yes I am talking about the Lamborghini. I was riding up the 5 at about 2 o'clock when I happen to notice this blue Murcielago comin up behind me fast. I couldn't down shift fast enough. I have been waiting for this moment for 5 years. The punk cheated. When I had gotten to 110 he passed me at about 130. I didn't even realize that he wanted to race until he was about 5 cars behind me. But as soon as I started to run I started pulling on him. He slowed at about 160 because I was coming on strong. We did a 120 roll fairly this time and I had about 4 cars on him at 170. All I could think was, "You paid how much for that thing?" That damn thing was freakin fast for being all stock. I'll admit, I was definatly worried in the 120-150 range. That thing moves. After that he slammed hard on the brakes and got off at the next exit. I was hoping he would be cool and go once more, but I don't care. I still got him.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote