View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 03:13 PM   #106
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_Tengoku
he never went to a stock cam. He went to a H22A1 cam. His stock cam was the Type S since it was a type S engine. hello! No I dont have any dynos. Dynos are not what matters its the fastest time down the track. Just ET's, well GTECH ones as far as that goes. The only real ET that he has was after the H22A1 cam was installed. That time he ran at the track I believe it was a 13.5. Ohh yeah that was about a year and a half ago. Not to mention I have driven the car and rode in it countless times. It seemed to make a difference to me anyways. I just dont believe u can tune ALL of the overlap out of a high overlap cam such as a CTR cam, or the Type S cam. Can u prove what u say?

whatever you knew what i meant. and your wrong about the ET's being what really matters, those are dependant on traction/shifting and other bs, TRAP SPEED tells you if your making more power, as does a dyno(duh). for example: if you take .2 off you 60ft time due to a better launch/tires/whatever , you get a .4 off you 1/4mile time, the engine isnt making any more power, you just got a better launch. who says you have to tune out ALL the overlap, all you have to do is make sure its not excessive.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote