View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 08:17 PM   #101
SVT Cobra

haha. i was gonna maybe tell you i was joking in the last post. you took all that time to tell us how wrong we are by flaming... and what do you go and do? lol. get a life.

I NEVER said anything about the cobra can't be beaten by a maxima. ANY CAR can be made fast. but cobra's are not overrated lol, if anything they are underrated. a stock 96-98 Cobra would slap you around from a roll, a stop and going backwards. The only mustangs you can beat stock for stock is 94-98 GT's which are 15.00 second cars, 14.8's at best.
BTW, WRX's have run 14.1 bone stock FYI. I'm no where near a track, so i can't just go and try it out without having to take time off from work. and i woudlnt waste the time to go and run a stupid 14 second car at the track. lol. ur tryin to compare an awd boxer 4 turbo to a FWD v6 sedan. hahaha. bash the wrx all you want, cuz i know i do. who wants a car that will be stuck in the 12's forever with over $5000 in mods?

and oh yea, get this i do Have a job !!! whoa, and i go to college full time , NO WAY!!! andddddd sorry to say that dan and i live in the richest state in the USA. so odds are im not sittin on cement blocks. Don't hate on kids that have better cars than your old ass. You call domestic cars garbage but have no real reasons why they suck. I have yet to see a rusty mustang. I also have yet to see a Maxima that is cool.
and this was THE GAYEST statement i have ever heard and i consider the fact that you may be a pedafile after you said this:
"I'm pretty certain that I'm older than all of you and if any spanking that would be done here would be me doing you."

so wait, how much would cost for a maxima to break outta 13's?