Thread: Really?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 12:04 PM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Look Mike...this war is a lost cause. Deal with it. I was talking to a friend of mine who just got back from Iraq and detached 2 weeks ago and he told me pretty much the same thing as Victor has said. If only we could get back to the pre-Saddam-capture violence levels then we'd be good. These people will never be able to handle democracy. "Purple finger day" was just a show for cameras. Everything that shows Iraqis in positive support for our troops is a show for cameras. Did it ever occur to you that after so many decades under a dictatorship rule that people will say they love whatever element is in power? As soon as we leave (which is never if Bush has his way), fucking Iceland could invade and take over and the people would say they love Iceland. The people there are only loyal to the folks that have the guns. Period. The second whatever occupying force leaves they'll be at each other's throats again in a matter of seconds. The sooner we realize that and the sooner we pack up and leave means the sooner we can start saving American lives.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote