View Single Post
Old 09-17-2001, 10:37 PM   #25
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Didn't I see this "pissing" contest somewhere else?

Not to disrespect you debating ability and your very obvious education, but what exactly do you believe in BDC? You seem to state that nothing other than the ICEMAN intake(see debate about AIR INTAKES ) and I believe you "felt" a difference when changing to different transmission fluid(see that "other" board). I'm a bit confused here.

Quote:
I wanted performance, looks and sound and went the Tenzo R axle-back route. Here are some pics
(quoted from Duel Exhaust yes I know its spelled wrong)

Did you "feel" anything on your axle back exhaust? I doubt you did. But you still got it, right? Hmm.

No the headers may not make much of a difference unless they are matched with the right setup. I/H/E alone will not mot make a tremendous difference. But they ARE a crucial part. Along with better intake manifolds, larger throttle bodies, etc. Its a piece by piece endeavor. No single piece of the puzzle will yield amazing results.

Now I don't doubt that you'll play your wit and attempt to comeback with some long winded speel about my post. Like I said, I don't doubt your debating skills.