View Single Post
Old 09-15-2001, 10:58 AM   #18
advanracing62

Very good BDC.... you understood exactly what I was attempting to do. It has come to my attention on these boards that there must be someone who tries to be the other side of the coin. People come on here and read the posts and then say... "That guy's full of shit." However I have found that if there is a reasonable arguement on the thread that people will read it and then say... "Seems logical to me." Now, we can see that there is a difference in opinon here. Which one is better for our cause?? And no it's not a grade school tatic, I was never in debate, I thought it was lame. DC headers are shit and they always will be... any aftermarket header is shit. There are tons of tests to prove that.. However the results you see in these lame rags such as SCC, SS, IT, Turbo and the like are often times not exact due to discrepancies in testing procedures. It is extremely hard to get the same testing scenario all the time. I have yet to read anything in those turds that proved useful. Never the less very good on my little problematic comment!!!