View Single Post
Old 09-14-2001, 06:59 AM   #11
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by 2000Pimpinex
BDC and thermal-both of you have great points. Because of posts and replies like this people will start to realize this and stop wasting money on boltons when what they really want is FI. I am the same way, I spend 200 something dollars for a CAI and when I get my turbo (hopefully spring of next year), I have to get rid of it. That money could have gone to something else that would benefit from the turbo.

These are my feelings exactly.. I wish I would have know 2 1/2 years ago what I know now.. My car would be completely different.

I just dont think that I/H/E are worth the money if thats all your going to do to them. You may benefit more from them if you are building up internals and stuff like that. But if you do it because you think these will make give you an noticable increase it wont really. My suggestion is also, if you want real performance save your money for a turbo..

Im not saying turbo is the only thing you should do, but I just think its the easiest and cheapest (depending on the extent) way to get the most power for your buck.

Last edited by Racing Rice : 09-14-2001 at 08:06 AM.
Racing Rice is offline   Reply With Quote