View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 12:53 AM   #37
bent_remy

If you live any where near new york city don't ever go to webester auto toys. EVER! . These mutha fu*kers can't install shit. They jacked my for $250 in installation fees and almost ruined more than $1400 of equipment. I gave them 4 infinity 6 1/2 kappa's with 4 tweeters, 3 rockford 10 inch HE2's subs with a enclosed mtx box, sony cdx 610 head unit along with rockford 500x 4 channel amp, bd1001 mono amp, rockford 1 farad cap and a 4 gauge dual amp kit also by rockford. ( You know how many telephones I had to sell to afford that all that sh*t). Any way I gave these fools everything they needed to install this system correctly and these fools fuc*ed it up. These people don't know what the f there doing. After I got the car back the system played for about 2 hours before the amp was blown. These gusy tried to ground the 1000 watt amp with a 8 gauge wire instead of using the 4 gauge on included in the kit which of course blew the damn amp. They didn't run the grounds from the cap like they should have and the didn't correctly wire the 4 channel amp to the rear speakers which also blew those later on and they forgot to install my tweeters in the rear. The next day I went back and they agreed to replace the rockford amp and install it correctly but refused to replace my speakers or give me any cahs back. I felt like fire bombing the place (which still might happen bandit: ). DON'T EVER BUY OR INSTALL ANYTHING FROM WEBSTER AUTO TOYS. EVER!!! THEY SUCK!!!!!!!: