View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 11:22 PM   #33
CivicRacingGirl7

i don't know if he/she is still floating around the internet, but avoid any transaction with jun woo song. last known location was liburn, ga.

this individual (some claim it was a he, some a she), has scammed over 14 individuals that are known about. "he" scammed my sister out of $700 almost a year ago (sept. 03), claiming to be selling recaro srd's, along with a list of other items. this individual, after receiving the payment of a money order, claimed to have never received it (lie #1, as it was overnighted and confirmed as delivered). a few days later, "he" still claimed to have never received it (lie #2, at this point it time it was confirmed that the money order was cashed into a bank account at bank of new york in atlanta, ga). after this information was shown to the individual, proving that the payment was in fact received, "he" stopped contact.

an email address will do no good, as it seems this individual used a different yahoo.com email address for each "transaction". "he" has scammed many people, ranging from $200+ to $1400+.

if anyone has any information on this individual, please let me know.