View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 10:39 PM   #18
Operatic

JC Whitney.com

i ordered a shift lite from these guys with over-night delivery. lets do this saying it started monday.

MONDAY: ordered 5" Rice Tach With EXTREAMLY bright shift lite from JC Whitney.com with over night delivery.
TUESDAY: Package did not come in, since it was late i decided to call them the next day.
WEDNESDAY: i called them, talked to a guy named Phil. i asked him about my order, gave him all the information he needed. and he explained to me in a responabile manner that the item was not sent out that night as i had orderered it past 3pm. yet.... on my slip it said 1:02pm... crazy stuff ya know, those times and all. and since i'm pretty darn sure there store is on the west coast, that means it would have been 1 or 2 hours earlier than that. wel anyways, he said the item would be shipped out immedititly.
THURSDAY: package never arrived..... called them back, got the same b.s. different guy.
FRIDAY: mind you this is still the 50 dollars extra i paid for over-night shipping. package had not arrived, i called again. Same shit, different sales rep, but now he says something along the lines of "we're on back order of that certain item, thats why it wasn't shipped out" interseting..... really
SATURDAY: nothing
SUNDAY: nothing
The next MONDAY: nothing... i call again... give em hell, they give me hell... i cry once i hang up [i didn't really cry, but i felt like busting some skulls]
The next TUESDAY: package arrives.... hooray!

so in the end i got over-night.. +1 week. i should have just done the free shipping, i would have gotten it at the same time.

also when i tried to tell them what happened, they said there not responsiable for that..... ya.... i was pissed.