Thread: Please Help Me
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 10:33 PM   #1
bizkit18

Please Help Me

I wrote before about having fuel problems. (rust in fuel). I replaced the fuel tank and the filters. When I started the car after these changes it instantly sounded better. While idleing I can rev the car and it does not miss or sputter. But after I drove it things changed. I pulled off and eased away. Everything seemed fine until I gased it. After V-tec engaged it started the same crap all over again. Took the car back home turned it off.. looked under the hood just racking my brain on what in the world is going on here? Started the car again and it was fine. Drove up the road and as long as I stayed below v-tec it was fine. But after v-tec it starts sputtering and makes high pitched noises through exhaust. And it won't work right until I shut the car off and wait a little bit. Please please please help me someone I'm about to go crazy. Could it be V-tec solenoid or some sensor , bad wiring (motor installed by Mahdavi Motorsports), I dont know and I'm tired of wasting money. Please HELP!!!!!!