Thread: *scream
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 06:27 AM   #12
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

steve i can believe your arguing you can hit a woman.... seriously men are genetically stronger on thw ehole than a woman, and we are raised to be the dominant agressive ones generally. you cannot for any reason hit a woman dosnt matter how mad you are unless she is thretening your life. and if she lies about it like in this situation you shouldnt use "well im going anyways" as a excuse, because then your defence goes out the window. you go in and plea your case and try to win the trial, not hit her anyways and think you would have ended up in jail either way. he said she said holds up alot less than bruses and welts as evidence. in this cause he said she had bad acne that could look like a bruse, well if she told the cop that then in court it turns out its her acne and she always has marks then what? she's a lying sack of trash and wont be able to say someone hit her to send them to an overnight at county.... hit a girl.. im real disapointed with you man.. your gonna stay single for a while if you have that mentality

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote