View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 12:34 AM   #1
Fatal070

fun day (yesterday)

Hello everyone, so the other day I'm on 79 on my way to cranberry (for the people who don't know where that is it is by Pittsburg) so anyway I'm driving along when I see a brand new 05 WRX.... Now I've only raced my buddies 300 plus 03 mustang GT and he usually always gets at least a car length on me and for some reason I was worried this kid and his g/f next to him would beat me :o
So I pull up to the kid not going to fast maybe 45 and the kid see my stupid flashy hood and decides to drop a gear and go while his g/f is waving good bye lol but soon as she did that I started to pull on them LOL O MY now that was funny...
But before things got interesting we had a light so I pull beside him and the kid would not even look at me... soon as the light turned we got in front of the cars in front of us where we came along something to another stop I pulled right behind him in a 3 lane stop right in the middle lane and soon as the light turned we both hit it going straight he pulled into the right lane I pulled the left and smoked his ass by 2 lengths... for some reason I thought the WRX was faster....not that its not fast, I just didn’t think my civic was that quick…
My old friend has a WRX with a aftermarket exhaust and down pipe now that thing pulls.... o well its late so I made a picture to show how it happened (the race)
I hope you like my ARTWORK LMAO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg haha.jpg (32.7 KB, 59 views)