View Single Post
Old 09-30-2001, 05:36 PM   #4
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Good point, I didn't really say what I wanted out of it. I want performance, and don't really care about ride quality too much. But I also want at least height adjustability. The sportline/yellow combo is great, but I'm going to go with coilovers. I'm glad to hear that the WS is pretty stiff, that's what I want. Accord Man, did you ride in a car with the WS package? The price is very good on them also, so I'm going to look further into that.

Anyone else have comments/personal experinces to share? Thanks for the help Accord Man.

Yes I did. It was a 94-95 4 door EX. Thats how I know the ride is too harsh for my taste.

Well, now we know you want coilovers. The handling, was very tight. Would be a solid Auto-X combo.

The only reason why I wasnt digging this setup, was caus for the stiffness of the suspension, the handeling wasnt really much better that with the sportlines..

There's a guy who lives in my area who has a prokit/AGX setup..
I've rarely seen an Accord able to handle corners like his (he was going at it against a 330Ci). Just wanted to mention that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning to the point, if your set on coilovers, the WS should fit your needs. But you'd better check with others who have this setup, just to confirm what i've said.

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote