View Single Post
Old 10-18-2002, 06:11 PM   #22
civic3x98

Im not sure if i posted this in thie thread or not... There is a reason I am going this route.

I have a bit of a driving history and my insurance is high. Im not proud of it, but young people think they are kings of the road. I havent had anything in over 2 1/2 - 3 yrs though (now 22).

I pay most of my bills but cant pay a couple of them, car insurance being one. My dad pays it still. Which means, if I get another ticket, the insurance goes up. He does not feel like paying more for my stupidity.

That is why I am going this route. I have AEM CAI and Naxos Exhaust. Might get a header 4-2-1 later. But I am going pretty much for the visuals. I mean if you dont like the particular decal no problem, suggest another one... I dont want to go with air brushed (paint). When i sell the car, the person may not want it on there, so I want to option to remove it. Also, if you get into a car accident.. And the paint is on more than one panel (like many are), you are going to have to get a brand new paint job. Where as a decal (sticker), just peel the rest off and walla.