Thread: comment plz
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 07:19 PM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

This actually reminds me of something that happened when I was a teenager. Since me and my brother are only about a year and a half apart, we had a lot of the same friends. He was dating the girl who we'll call Amanda. Me and Amanda were friends but really only because she was dating my brother and I always had a bit of a thing for her. Well...when they broke up, I became her shoulder to cry on. It was the first time in my life I realized how pitying someone and wanting to fuck them can get all tangled up in your head. You know...overwhelming sadness, meanwhile you've got a rodney in your pants. Is that sick? Yeah...yeah...I think that's kinda sick. Anyway, eventually we talked about how we both liked each other and whatnot so I talked to my brother and he was actually happy. He said she was a great girl but they were just too different and that she would probably be a better fit with me. Nothing really came of the whole thing, but I'm glad I talked to my brother instead of just going for it.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote