View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 10:52 AM   #2
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Honestly I'd consider buying the Wii if it weren't for the controllers (which I don't trust) and the fact that they'll likely still never have the title catalog of Sony or Xbox. I do think Sony and Xbox have overdone it with features...I don't need my game console to play movies, access the internet, balance my checkbook, or edit home movies. I want it to play games and that's it. The sad part is that all of those bullshit add-on features are what make the consoles so expensive. You don't need a hard drive for your PS3 or Xbox. It doesn't need an ethernet port. The only people who play games online with other people are the kind of folks that like to pretend they have no lives by teaming up with other retards who have no lives. *BAM* I just saved you money right there. Sony needs to stop peddling to hardcore gamers (i.e. losers) and return to making boxes that do what they're supposed to do...play your video games.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote