View Single Post
Old 02-28-2002, 09:45 PM   #10
azn_nite_ryder

first off why should it matter what car the moderator drives?? the moderator is only there to make sure things are not getting out of hand within the forum and guiding certain threads to where they should belong... hence the word *moderator*
Take this for example.... this site is called HONDASTYLE.. but yet we have DSM's up in here... so should they be banned??? of course not.... this board is used to unite everyone that has one thing in common... the passion for cars.. people come up in here to ask questions or to provide their knowledge.... we help each other out....
I may drive an accord... but i can tell you that my knowledge about cars whether they are domestics or imports is pretty deep... mind you i encounter problems that i need hep in but i usually input a lot in here....

the bottom line is... it doesnt matter what car you drive.. its whats in your head.. and cant forget the passion too..
besides Chief is the one who appoints who moderates what.. he has done a great job.. and the people he has appointed has doen a good job too keeping this site in top shape....