Thread: Corvette
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 07:55 PM   #59
Wicked_Motorcar

Quote:
Originally posted by JaY D. Em

Man, i thought you left! How you gonna come on a Honda forum and talk shiet about imports? You're wasting quality disscusion/database space... You're buddies in the v8 forums flame you too much? Had to come make yourself feel better in an "import" forum? Isn't this particular thread you decided to share your last 2 cents on about an import racing a domestic?

I'm sorry we have to keep going here my fellow Honda and import enthusiasts, but they leave me no choice when they come with their stereotypes...

Hey, the ricers come to the forum I go on and talk some sh*t, why can't I? Besides, I never said anything bad about imports, just that they tend to stick to themselves. Don't deny auto history by thinking all there is and will ever be are imports. Back in the 60s/70s, it was all about horsepower and if you think engine swaps are a big deal, they aren't. It's still the same these days, if you want to compete, you need to face reality and realize that horsepower is what it's about. Is it easier to get a 350 hp camaro into 12s with a few dollars or is a 100 hp honda the way to go? Different strokes for different folks but unless you're talking about a supra TT/ RX7 TT or any other capable chassis, you're wasting your money if all you want to do is go fast.