View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 12:04 PM   #209
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
i havent read every post because that would take too long but I read the last few pages and I can't believe the nonsense some of you people say. Where does our jurisdiction end? Hello, people are being killed if they don't vote a certain way in Iraq, but I guess we should be ignorant and ignore the problem and it will just go away. Wake up little girl, the world is becoming more and more globalized by the day and we must change our policies to embrace this globalization or get left behind and destroyed by rogue nations. If this doesn't convince you, how about the Iraqi troops surrendering and the townpeople dancing in the streets as US troops roll through... yeah they definately love Saddam ... get an education, then we'll talk

maybe you should learn how to read... i said IM NOT SAYING HE SHOULD NOT BE OUT OF OFFICE...but i also don't think him being removed from power is worth killing our trrops.. get an education??? HOW DID HE GET TO WHERE HES AT?? do you know our role in his advances???